A sandy clip!

James loves the beach! He can't wait until you throw the ball for him, that's what he likes best. However, when I tell him it's "klaar" (finished), then he stops with asking me to throw his ball. Most of the time, he then walks into the water and looks at me as if he wants to say "can you throw something in the sea for me please?" He absolutely loves retrieving a toy from the water, but is also a big fan of going after rocks which I throw from left to right and that makes him splashing through the water! That's great to see, but I can't play that game and film alone, so here's just a small clip of James at the beach in March.

James vindt het strand geweldig! Hij kan niet wachten totdat ik de bal voor hem gooi, dat is wat hij het allermooist vindt. Maar, als ik hem vertel dat het klaar is, dan stopt hij ook met het vragen aan mij of ik zijn bal wil gooien. Meestal rent hij daarna het water in en kijkt me aan alsof hij wil zeggen "wil je alsjeblieft iets in de zee gooien voor me"? Hij vindt iets uit het water ophalen helemaal geweldig, maar vindt het ook erg leuk om achter steentjes aan te rennen die ik voor hem van links naar rechts gooi, wat maakt dat hij hard door het water spettert! Dat is ook erg leuk om te zien, maar ik kan dat spelletje niet spelen en tegelijkertijd filmen alleen, dus hier is een kort filmpje van James op het strand in maart 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment