Beach snapshots

Even though it has been lovely weather the last week, I forgot to take my camera with me for walks. Luckily I had my mobile phone, and made a couple of snapshots from James' vacation at the beach. We had a great week from Friday, March 23, until Sunday, April 1. Take a look at photos of James' daily life!

Ook al is het prachtig weer geweest de afgelopen week, mijn camera heb ik dit keer niet meegenomen op wandelingen. Gelukkig had ik mijn mobiele telefoon die best leuke plaatjes maakt en heb wat snapshots van James' vakantie aan het strand gemaakt. We hadden een prachtige week van vrijdag 23 maart tot en met zondag 1 april 2012. Neem maar eens een kijkje in James' dagelijks leven!

Just before our vacation starts: shedding... See, this is a part of my coat!
My favorite place in the yard: it's so cool here!
Me? I didn't dig in the dirt!
And then our vacation begins! Love the quietness at the beach...
Lovely weather the next day! It feels like summer!
The next morning: I found a bottle, one of my favorite toys! 
After a great afternoon beach walk, resting in the chair
Hmmmpf... I don't feel like posing now! I wanna go back to the sea!
What is that you're talking about?
I like it here at the beach, my favorite place for walks and fetching the ball!
If I want to cool down, this is another favorite resting spot for me!
The daffodils are up! Spring is finally here
Another beach walk! Now I'm not so big anymore...
How do you like my new style? It's called muddy paws!
And last but not least: a piece of art from me, king of the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment