Workshops for both of us!

June 14, I entered James and me for a day of workshops. James was entered for a workshop tricks and I had a workshop photography! The day was organized by a Dutch dog forum and is called the do-day. It's always such a nice day filled with lots of dogs, friendly people and fun! I've been going to this day since James was a puppy and we know many people there. This time, the day was held in Heteren; the temperature was good, so it promised to be a nice day. I started with a workshop photography and learned a lot! Hopefully, I can bring this into practice :) We also tried to make a group picture with the dogs of the people doing the photography workshop, you can see the results below! James with his friends Jessy the Bull Terrier, Peer the English Cocker Spaniel and Lijfje the Basset Hound. The last picture wasn't made by me, but it is really nice with James, Dana the Standard Poodle, Kiwi the mixed breed, Peer the English Cocker Spaniel, Lijfje the Basset Hound and Mila the Rough Collie. Later, we enjoyed the workshop tricks. The great day ended with a photo of James and his longtime friend Vinou the Bouvier des Flandres!












No comments:

Post a Comment