I show you around!

This is one of my favorite places, in the corridor!
From here, I can see everything: the kitchen, the living room and the bedrooms!
This is one of my favorite chairs!
Perfectly fit for me!
A good place to sleep when you're very tired...
Now we move on to my spot in front of the fireplace!
Extremely comfortable when it's hot outside because of the cool tiles!
It's even better when I'm on my side...
Eyes closed...
A very very good place to sleep, if I may say so!
Well, this is the chair on the other side of the living room
Also a nice place for a good rest!
Soft and comfy!
From here, I can guard everything!
On the wooden floor, it's pretty cool!
This place is also convenient when they're having dinner, close by!
But first and for all, my eyes match the floor!
When I'm really tired, I need some time alone...
Then I sneak off to her bedroom and quickly make myself comfortable!
Such a nice place for a deep sleep!
But hey, she found me (but I'm allowed here when I'm on vacation!)
Let's move on and go outside!
I've got a great view from my terrace!
When I'm in need of some shade, I lay down under the chairs
Watching people and their dogs passing by...
But sometimes, my eyes close...

No comments:

Post a Comment